TARA mantra – OM TARE TUTTARE TURE SOHA
Mother Tara liberates sentient beings from samsara, from sufferings, fears, diseases and obstacles. Fears include external dangers such as fire, water, air, earth and internal obstacles such as ignorance, attachment, anger, pride, jealousy, miserliness, doubt and wrong views.
In short, Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha means: I prostrate to the Liberator, Mother of all the Victorious One. With the power of my pure faith and the accumulation of these mantra,
– may all beings receive the blessings of Tara;
– may the teaching of the Buddha increase; may our dear Lamas live long and healthy life,
– and may their holy wishes be fulfilled swiftly;
– may the wealth, life and dharma increase for all practitioners;
– may there be peace and harmony in the world
– may all the people of the nations be well and happy;
– may we purify our negative karmas and obstacles, accumulate limitless wisdom and merits for the benefit of all beings;
– may we have the fortune to obtain the body, speech and mind of a perfectly enlightened Buddha.