Vesak Day 2015 Grand Sponsorship Registration. Click here to get started.
You can perform a great Vesak activity by being an Annual Grand Sponsor. Become a pillar of support for Dharma propagation and a provider of food and shelter for members of the Sangha. Being an Annual Grand Sponsor, you are guarded daily till the next Vesak Day by incessant blessings, and will accrue enormous merits at the end. Click here for more details.
The benefits of being a Grand Sponsor:
1. Your merits multiplying million times through the participation of the 4 Great Festivals of Shakyamuni Buddha:
•Vesak Day (Birth, Enlightenment and Parinirvana of The Buddha) – 15th day of 4th Lunar month
•The First Teaching given by Buddha (at Sarnath) – 4th day of 6th Lunar month
•Buddha having taught His mother (Descending from Tushita Heaven) – 22nd day of 9th Lunar month
•The miracle of Shravasti – 15th day of 1st Lunar month
2. Your merits accruing daily through the dedication of our Resident Lama in his daily Tara and Mahakala Protector Pujas, and the weekly Sunday Tara Puja
3. Your merits accumulating as Sponsors to all the pujas performed during the year, tagged to Center’s numerous events and visiting programs (except pujas for the deceased)
4. Special accumulation from Three Red Deities Puja of Sakyapa Tradition on a specific auspicious Thursday to enhance Sponsors’ wealth and prosperity and obstacle dispelling.
5. You will be cordially invited to attend these Pujas and have audience with His Holiness during His Visit and receive His Blessings.
Being a Grand Sponsor of STL, you will feel very fortunate and blessed. The pujas are performed by highly qualified Lamas to perfections. With such conditions and your right motivation, you will effectively receive continuous blessings through the year. Seize the opportunity!
For those past and existing Grand Sponsors, we sincerely thank you and look forward to your continuous support. With your altruistic and generous acts, STL has carried out many spiritual activities, benefiting many mother sentient beings. Rejoice! May the auspicious Vesak bring you lots of success, good health, prosperity and May all sentient beings be well and happy!
“The Gift of Dharma EXCELS all other Gifts”